Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's not to make you miserable or to make your life seem as it's unbearable
It's not to put you to shame or to even make you feel you want to
die
It's to build character, resilience, and courage
It's to build your faith come what may

It's to help you stand flat foot in the face of fear and declare "I SHALL LIVE AND NOT DIE"
It's to allow you to be a living witness that others can make it through
It's to honor and glorify the God who got you through it all
It's to help you come to know and serve the God who's greater than anything
It's to make your praise and worship as natural as each breath you take
It's to get you to your place of destiny and purpose, realizing that it was ALL worth it.

S. R. Howard on the purpose of pain and healing

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Albert. I didn't see your comment until now. I'm revising and editing many of my post now, time to get my book finished. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete