Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Having the gift of greatness often a lonely place. Not that I purposely isolate myself but many times I don't fit in and get weary of being judged and viewed as "different." I wouldn't trade what God has purposed me to do for anything in the world. I realize that each place I've been in the last few years has been for a reason. It's never easy even though I'm among family and those who are suppose to love me most and love me best.
Thinking back to my childhood, I've always been different. There's nothing that I can or want to do about it. I know that everything I've gone through good and bad is for His purpose. Regardless of my periods of feeling lonely and out of place, I will continue to press toward the mark. Even if I wanted to go back, I couldn't...there's nothing to go back to and I no longer fit that life anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment