Friday, October 12, 2012

When it comes to S.E.X. following God is the only solution. If he or she is not your spouse then you shouldn't be having S.E.X. with him or her, point blank period. I say this from years of experiencing hurt, turmoil, and the emotional scars of molestation which lead to many years of me being very promiscuous. Not to mention I was never taught properly in the area of sex education as a child. I was told to not have sex with a boy unless he was my boyfriend. So in my mind, if I considered him to be my boyfriend, then sex was okay.   
People need to realize, especially in today's society, fornication doesn't come without emotional scars rather they show up now or later.  Sex was never meant to be casual, if it doesn't kill your body it will definitely kill your spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment