Thursday, September 27, 2012

On the road to James 1:4 (But let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that you may be [people] perfectly and fully developed [with no defects], lacking in nothing.) I've learned there will be many bumps, bruises, detours, etc but come what may we must stay the course. When I decided to live my destiny and asked that God's will for my life be fulfilled I had NO IDEA what I was in for. I've experienced things I never thought I would. But through it all I thank God that He knows all and the end was already determined from the beginning.
 
It's always my prayer that I'm able to hear His voice and be led by His Spirit. Sometimes we get caught up in "what if I make a mistake" or "get it wrong" It's alright, that's what His GRACE is for. I believe after we've honestly done what we feel we must do when it comes to guidance ,then we have to make a move. God NEVER asked us for perfection...FAITH & OBEDIENCE is the name of the game!

At some point we should be so familiar with our own personal journey that we recognize when its time to take another step towards our place of wholeness, being complete, lacking nothing. And who's to say the decision won't yield yet another road block or detour, still ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER! ENCOURAGEMENT 101~We've come this far by FAITH, GRACE, AND MERCY; to give up now would only be a waste of time for everyone involved. We must be completely convinced that NOTHING shall keep us from the will of God for our lives. It ain't over 'til God says "It's Over!

No comments:

Post a Comment