Friday, February 8, 2013

Yet a Work in Progress

A few weeks ago I was having a conversation with a wise woman of God about reconstructing and expanding my social media sites (especially my blog). I was thinking that I needed to adopt a more "professional" look. She quickly pointed out to me that God has enough professionals. What's needed is people who've gone through some stuff, have experienced the power of God in their lives, and are willing to share their journey in the truth of who they are. So that's were Improving the Human Experience comes in.

I am not as regular with the blog posts as I would like to be, but I realize that my truth can't be forced. I write as the Spirit leads and many times I struggle with what I am lead to share. But I've learned that this  isn't about me, so obedient I remain. Here I am to share, learn, and grow. Yesterday I received some wonderful words of encouragement from a former schoolmate. I am so appreciative mainly because I was in the middle of having a "woe is me" moment. I'd spent all day working on something that didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to. Today's a new day and the mission is never impossible.
 
Before I close let me send a great big shout out to Stephanie Brand Pierce and everyone else who follows and reads my blog, Facebook posts, and tweets. I am delighted that you stopped by but please leave a comment a two. Also become a follower, they are very special to me just as my Facebook friends are. I'd love to know how my words have inspired and encouraged you to make it through storms and live your best lives. Questions as well as suggestions as to how I can be of better service to you on your journey are welcomed. That is my primary reason for sharing.

As always, I wish you all the PEACE your hearts can hold. Have a good one my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment